Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people. Please view our open positions and submit your information along with your resume below!
The Sales Consultant is the dealership’s primary customer representative. The Sales Consultant is responsible for all aspects of the sales process from identifying prospective customers to maintaining ongoing relationships that encourage repeat business utilizing our dealership CRM software and processes. Throughout the sales process, the Sales Consultant will be expected to assist customers in choosing a new or pre-owned vehicle, vehicle options, accessories, and financial services. The Sales Consultant will also play an important role in representing the dealership’s Parts and Service Departments with their customers for future maintenance or repair needs.
The Service Technician is responsible for servicing and repairing vehicles as assigned by the Service Manager, Team Leaders or Assistant Service Managers. The Service Technician position may require various skill levels, and previous work experience, subject to the specific position we are trying to fill at the time (i.e., anywhere from an Apprentice up to Master Diagnostic Technician).
The Field IT Support Technician provides local representation of Penske Automotive Group’s IT department at the dealership level. This position performs a variety of IT related tasks including; acquisition, installation, and maintaining, of personal computers, VOIP and network connections.
• Assists with installation and maintenance of personal computing, network hardware and software systems; performs diagnostic tests, modifies or repairs hardware; gathers and records appropriate data related to these functions
• Assist with employee onboarding, systems access, maintenance of communication rooms and all related technology facilities
• Assist Corporate IT in the management and direction for the local dealerships including setting priorities, coordinating, and the reporting of activities daily using established processes and helpdesk ticketing system
• Plan and coordinate with PAG Corporate IT store equipment moves, new facilities, construction and business critical projects. This will also include coordination with local / national vendors and telecommunications suppliers
• Proactively plans and anticipates IT needs / issue resolution to ensure systems availability.
• Ensure prompt vendor response to critical PAG issues and escalate as appropriate
• Follow up with end users on critical service events to ensure customer satisfaction
• Maintain standards as mandated by current corporate policies, procedures, and standards
• Support third party and manufacturer technology requirements
• BS degree in related fields or relevant work experience
• 3+ years of field IT or related experience
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Knowledge of:
• Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Cloud Products
• LAN/WAN network topologies, VOIP systems
• Point of Sales/Credit Card Systems
• Walk and stand for considerable lengths of time
• Handle moderate to heavy pieces of equipment
• Travel between dealerships – have reliable transportation
• Lift up to 50 pounds
Personal Skills / Attributes
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, oral and written communication skills needed
• Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels of management
• Thorough understanding of company operations and departmental procedures
• Ability to prioritize a wide variety of tasks with limited supervision or direction
• Willingness to continue to grow through outside and in-house training classes